As a board-certified forensic psychologist, Dr. Hagan assists attorneys and the court with:
• Consultations: criminal, civil and family law matters
• Testimony: in-person & remote video.
With over 38 years of independent practice, Dr.Hagan has qualified in 10 states and federal court and testified in more than 400 cases. He has a balanced practice mix having been retained by criminal defendants and prosecutors, by plaintiffs and defendants in civil actions and by parents, non-parents and social services in family law matters.
Dr. Hagan’s scholarly contributions include:
• Book chapters
• Peer-reviewed scientific articles relevant to forensic psychology
• More than 40 CLEs
• Presentations to law school classes for two decades
• Adjunct faculty status with Eastern Virginia Medical School.